posted about this community just in time, I'd say. I was just starting to pull my head back out of the morass of what Life has been throwing at me, and buckle down into my writing again. So I'd like to say hello, and thanks to shanaqui
for helping to ensure I'll get back on track.Name:
Hope Oubliette / Kaelanti CadeyrnNormal journal: hopeoublietteWriting journal: kaelanti
for a personal challenge of mine that I'm restarting as of today)Favourite writing tool:
My computer. Pen/Pencil + paper just doesn't keep up as well.Main fandoms:
This is often changing, but my current main fandoms are Hey Arnold, Mass Effect (and 2), Weiß Kreuz, Gundam Wing, Ouran High School Host Club, and the Lincoln Rhyme series. There are definitely others.Favourite characters/pairings:
- From Hey Arnold: (characters) Helga Pataki, Arnold | (pairings) Helga/Arnold and Gerald/Phoebe.
- From Mass Effect 1&2: (characters) Garrus Vakarian, Jeff (Joker) Moreau | (pairings) Shepard/Joker, Shepard/Garrus
- From Weiß Kreuz: (characters) Aya (Ran) Fujimiya, Nagi Naoe | (pairings) I don't really have an otp for this series.
- Gundam Wing: (character) Wufei Chang | (pairings) Duo/Wufei
- Ouran Host Club: (character) Kyouya Ootori | (pairings) Kyouya/Tamaki
- Lincoln Rhyme: (character) Lincoln Rhyme, Amelia Sachs, Thom Reston | (pairings) Rhyme/Sachs
I'd like to point out that I prefer to have a pretty open mind when it comes to pairings, and while the ones above are my definite favorites, I've found that a good author or artist can make me consider pairings I never really had before.
I like trying writing challenges, though I don't always finish them. I'm hoping that this community will give me a chance to finish them properly. I have a couple of promised-out fics still to do, as well as working on scifibigbang
, and I've recently created the writing challenge community 3x3
, though I don't yet have a claim into it. I want to get some of my other things finished off before I work on it.